In today’s episode, Kim and Spencer talk about your not-to-do list. New Year is starting out and we have a to-do list and we have to also focus on what not to do. Take notes!
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://partners4prosperity.com/category/podcast
- Being conscious on what not to do – 0:43
- Not wanting to listen to people that are in victim mode – 1:02
- Kim’s do not want to do list next year – 1:30
- What you do not want to invest in – 1:51
- Do not want to be around people that do not want to take responsibility – 2:48
- The idea of time blocking – 4:05
- Not necessarily setting goals – 5:50
- A goal is limiting, Kim prefers to have vision – 6:18
- Create your not to do list – 9:06
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.