Do you talk about money with your family? How about the financial mistakes you created?
Communication in a family where financial matters are discussed ensures that each and every family member are on the same page. However, it may not be an easy topic to start talking about.
Spencer and Kim discuss the importance of holding a family board or council with money as the main topic. They talk about the importance of holding one, even if it’s a sensitive thing to talk about. Together, Spencer and Kim also go on a deep dive about the book, Perpetual Wealth, and the workbook that comes with it.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/podcasts/
- Perpetual Wealth
- A simple example of including family. – 1:09
- Not everyone has the same thoughts, feelings, and opinions. – 2:43
- The Perpetual Wealth Book and the Work Book: How can it help families? – 3:56
- Don’t be afraid to share your mistakes with your family. – 8:30
- When you have your family board or council, you’ll gonna learn from other people’s mistakes. – 9:17
- Why the answer “I don’t care” is not helpful. – 13:08
- It’s so fun to be able to just learn and listen and make mistakes and sometimes, a couple of steps backward and forward again. – 14:35
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
- Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.