Creating abundance and prosperity is fully in your control and the foundation of that abundance begins with gratitude. Kim and Spencer talk about the easiest ways to create an abundance mindset and share insights on favorite books and activities you and adopt to create a more prosperous mindset.
Tune in with Kim D. H. Butler and Spencer Shaw to find out how to take control of your finances today. Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources
- For more podcast episodes visit the The Prosperity Podcast archives
- Man’s Search for Meaning by Viktor E. Frankl
- The Path to Wealth by May McCarthy
- The Surprising Business Financing Secret of Top Entrepreneurs blog article
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide.
- 3:03 – The importance of having a Massive Transformative Purpose
- 5:08 – The easiest way to create an abundance mindset is to start with gratitude
- 5:52 – Formula for starting your day with gratitude
- 8:04 – A real case study of how to create gratitude
- 9:59 – 2 book recommendations to create more abundance
- 13:06 – Why switching your mind often requires physical action
- 14:41 – Bonus Tip: Upgrading a material thing to an inspirational or spiritual level
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to subscribe with Spotify
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS
Disclosure: Our content is meant for educational purposes only. While it’s our goal to help you learn about building a life of prosperity, we do not intend to provide financial advice. Please consult your financial, tax or legal advisor before making any investment or financial decisions.