When taking a new opportunity, once you see it, do you pounce immediately?
Kim and Spencer talk about the differences between chasing the deals and opportunities versus prospering deals and opportunities. They talk about the role of a magnet as well as the value of being ready and prepared.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/podcasts/
- Live Your Life Insurance
- Are you a magnet? – 0:14
- Things that can enable you to become a magnet for deals and opportunities. – 1:33
- The value of getting ready and being prepared with extra liquidity. – 3:35
- Going great with the gaze versus stare story. – 6:40
- The term “dry powder” or having capital is important. – 7:53
- Learning more from the book Live Your Life Insurance. – 10:37
- Instead of chasing deals and opportunities, you need to be prospering deals and opportunities. – 10:56
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
- Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.