Kim and Spencer talk about putting yourself in the right conversations where money is, where money works, where money acts and where money lives. He shares with us an experience that he had during a dinner with his wife.
Tune in with Kim D. H. Butler and Spencer Shaw to find out how to take control of your finances today. Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at welcome@ProsperityThinkers.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/category/podcast
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
- Prosperity economics is good thinking around money – 2:53
- Spencer talks about a conversation that he heard about different corporate structures – 3:16
- How to put capital in investments – 4:10
- Kim explains to us one of the seven principles of prosperity: move – 4:50
- The concept of moving money through assets – 5:58
- Spencer recommends us to associate with the right people at the right time – 7:10
- The principle of associating with the right people – 7:24
- Kim tells us some general categories of alternative investments – 10:39
- The importance of putting capital into bridge loans – 11:55
- Others sectors of real estate investments – 12:20
- Kim recommends people to open their minds and learn – 13:30
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS