Whenever a new year starts, we hope to gain more prosperity than the previous one. Then, it should be the time to get our assets into place.
Joe Barkate interviews Kim Butler about asset protection. Joe is the current Co-Founder of ASR Alternative Investments and the host of the Cover Your ASSets podcast. In this special bonus episode, you will learn how annuity and life insurance go hand in hand to protect your assets from lawsuits and creditors.
They lay down processes and tips on how to get finances into place. Kim shares the importance of having life insurance to protect your assets from market loss. She also breaks down the true definition of annuity and the process of possessing a “Be Your Own Banker” strategy.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/podcasts/
- Connect with Joe Barkate
- The ASR Alternative Investments
- Cover Your ASSets Podcast
- Kim Butler’s Books
- Perpetual Wealth
- Live Your Life Insurance
- Busting the Life Insurance Lies
- Kim Butler’s Books – 2:04
- Best Selling Life Insurance Products – 3:00
- What can protect you from the downside of market loss – 5:00
- Be your own banker strategy – 7:00
- Describing what Annuity is – 8:40
- How the long-term care rider works – 11:00
- Why everybody should consider a prominent life insurance – 12:30
- Breaking down the “be your own banker” principle – 13:13
- There are ways to borrow against your cash value – 16:58
Special Listener Gift
Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.