Sometimes, we must do the things we hate to grow in this world. But, after all your hardships, how will you feel if you have been told that the world we live in is not real? Will you still be willing to attract abundance and get the results you want?
In this episode, Kim and Spencer revolve their conversation around Srikumar Rao’s book “Are You Ready to Succeed?”. They discuss why the book is only for those ready for it and how it can help us attract success and miracles. People nowadays are craving grandiose events. Yet, it’s the baby steps that will take us to the results that we aspire to.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/podcasts/
- Are You Ready to Succeed by Srikumar Rao
- Are you ready to succeed?: Spencer’s take on the book – 1:25
- Our world is not real – 2:05
- Who is Srikumar Rao? – 3:20
- Be conscious about mindset and perspectives – 4:00
- Page 180: Creating your own world from what is within you – 4:57
- Baby steps to grand events – 6:23
- Gently try to make more things happen: EXPECT! – 7:23
- A Summer Story of Miracles: how to think abundantly to attract miracles – 8:20
- Selflessness makes leaders grow into themselves – 9:27
- Doing things you hate makes you flourish – 11:00
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
- Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.