Which do you prefer: Email or snail mail? Of course, when it comes to speed and productivity, email is the best option.
However, it’s fun and exciting to get something sent via snail mail, right?
Excited and grateful, Kim and Spencer talk about something special they received via snail mail: The Tuttle Times Monthly Magazine. Together, they give a glimpse of what’s inside the magazine. Spencer also describes how the world has changed while Kim shares what is the most gracious gift that you can give not only to yourself but also to your loved ones.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/podcasts/
- Who are the Tuttle Twins? – 0:15
- What’s inside the magazine? – 1:51
- A possible reason why the cryptocurrency is included in the magazine. – 3:09
- How the world has changed. – 5:52
- The most gracious gift that you can give yourself and the person that you’re sharing it with. – 9:57
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
- Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.