Whole life insurance has been around for a long time, and for good reason. It’s a type of insurance that can provide you with coverage for your entire life, as long as you continue to pay the premiums. This can be a great option if you want to make sure your family is taken care of financially in the event of your death.
For today’s episode, Spencer Shaw and Kim Butler talk about the many advantages of overfunding your whole life insurance and treating it as your savings account. They share how you can start building your life insurance portfolio and when is the best time to do so. Spencer and Kim also differentiate term insurance and whole life insurance and which will work better for you.
Building your own insurance portfolio can be expensive, but it will benefit you and your family in the long run.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/podcasts/
- What the history behind whole life insurance is
- Why people are buying whole life insurance
- What the differences are between term insurance and whole life insurance
- What are the advantages of overfunding the policy
- Why Kim decided to get serious about buying, stacking, and building her insurance portfolio
- When is the best time to start building your life insurance portfolio
- What are the benefits of overfunding whole-life insurance
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide.
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.