If you’re like most people, you probably have a few hundred dollars in your savings account that you consider your “emergency fund.” But what if I told you that you could have a cash reserve that was 10 times that size?
For today’s episode, Spencer Shaw and Kim Butler talk about how you can start your own emergency slash opportunity fund and start taking advantage of the opportunities from your cash on hand. Kim also shares what her best practices are when it comes to recalibrating her life. Additionally, Spencer and Kim discuss how you can start with opportunity and prosperity thinking and use the money to gain even more money.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/podcasts/
- How much should be your emergency slash opportunity fund?
- When is the best time to take advantage of the opportunities from your cash on hand?
- What is an emergency opportunity fund and what are the advantages of keeping one?
- How you can start with opportunity and prosperity thinking
- Kim’s best practices when she wants to sit back and recalibrate
- Cash App: How you can start using it
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide.
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Call to Action
Get access to our first beta list: Email email@example.com using the subject line Cash App
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
Disclosure: Our content is meant for educational purposes only. While it’s our goal to help you learn about building a life of prosperity, we do not intend to provide financial advice. Please consult your financial, tax or legal advisor before making any investment or financial decisions.