Kim and Spencer talk about the fascinating world of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and its potential to reshape the financial advising industry as we know it. With Kim sharing her firsthand experience from attending the renowned Abundance360 event, this conversation offers valuable insights for listeners who aspire to stay ahead of the curve and harness the power of AI in their practices.
Throughout the discussion, Kim and Spencer emphasize the unique aspects of human interaction that AI will not be able to replace, especially when it comes to raising funds and nurturing valuable client relationships. The significance of emotional intelligence, empathy, and trust cannot be understated, and these irreplaceable qualities are what set human advisors apart in this evolving landscape.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/podcasts/
- What Kim’s takeaways are from the Abundance360 event
- The unique human skill of raising money, which is about building relationships and transforming lives, will likely not be entirely replaced by AI
- AI can help pick up on emotions in words and between lines in email interactions, enabling us to get to the human element even quicker
- AI scheduling assistants can take the onus off sales assistants by sending text messages to clients and prospects, filling up calendars without overwhelming email inboxes
- Robots designed as communication devices and playmates for senior citizens can provide them with valuable company and engagement
- Innovations on AI and technology
- While robots may increasingly take up service positions in restaurants and other industries, having a financial advisor for personalized advice is still crucial
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide.
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.