When you have money to spare, what are the best investments to have? What’s the assurance that the money you’ll spend on a property or investment is going to grow, especially during inflation?
For today’s episode, Kim and Spencer answer different questions surrounding inflation. They talk about what you should do about inflation and when is the best time to start investing. To get the value out of your hard-earned money, Kim and Spencer teach how a prosperous thinker thinks so that you can start getting the assets that will give you the most peace of mind.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/podcasts/
- What happened to Spencer during his time working at the farm
- The first thing you should do about inflation
- When you should buy acts
- What the characteristics of a prosperous thinker are
- The most peace of mind-oriented asset that you can own
- What the cash value of life insurance can do
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide .
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
Disclosure: Our content is meant for educational purposes only. While it’s our goal to help you learn about building a life of prosperity, we do not intend to provide financial advice. Please consult your financial, tax or legal advisor before making any investment or financial decisions.