What do you do with a problem you are currently facing?
Kim, and her sister Tammi, continue the second part of a podcast series on Kobi Yamada’s three children’s books for today’s bonus episode.
Kim and Tammi want to talk about these books through the lens of an entrepreneur. However, though the book is as delightful as the first one in this particular episode, the illustration is a bit sadder. This is because it leans more towards solving a problem.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
- Reconstructing the negative perception on a problem
- Why most business owners run away from a problem
- What to do with a problem
- Why worry makes the problem bigger
- A positive focus
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For more podcast episodes visit the The Prosperity Podcast archives
- Wealth Renegade Podcast
- What Do You Do With a Problem by Kobi Yamada
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth…and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.