What will happen once the dollar crashes? As a lot of people are scared of inflation and its impact, is there a way to minimize its effect?
For today’s episode, Spencer Shaw and Kim Butler talk about how you should focus on what you can control and not worry about the things that you can’t control in terms of inflation. They discuss the current state of the economy and the stock market and how you should start focusing on things that will maintain their value in the long term, like real estate or precious metals, as well as keeping a reserve of cash on hand in case of emergencies.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/podcasts/
- What will happen when the dollar crashes?
- The big impact of a potential dollar crash
- Things that you can control that can overcome inflation
- Effect of the rising interest rates on savings and mortgages
- Benefits of dividends from life insurance companies
- Simplifying your savings and automating your assets
- The multiplier effect of money
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide.
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Call to Action
Get access to our first beta list: Email firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line Cash App
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.