With every chance and opportunity that comes your way, what do you do with them?
Today’s bonus episode is the third and last episode of the podcast series on Kobi Yamada’s three children’s books. Kim, and her sister Tammi, continue their entrepreneurial conversation by discussing the third book, What Do You Do With a Chance.
The final book has more color in its illustrations than the previous one. Kim and Tammi touch on the significance of believing in every opportunity and idea you deserve and that you need to be bold in claiming your chances in life.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
- Why we should not ignore chances
- Letting go of fears and hesitations
- What is meant for you will fuel you with enthusiasm and excitement
- Taking on chances will teach you the right way to go
- Avoidance of failure culture shuns opportunities away
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For more podcast episodes visit the The Prosperity Podcast archives
- Wealth Renegade Podcast
- What Do You Do With a Problem by Kobi Yamada
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide .
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth…and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
Disclosure: Our content is meant for educational purposes only. While it’s our goal to help you learn about building a life of prosperity, we do not intend to provide financial advice. Please consult your financial, tax or legal advisor before making any investment or financial decisions.