After working hard to create your personal wealth, the next step is the need to protect it. And one way to do that is to acquire insurance to protect yourself from major financial loss.
Wealth protection can be achieved through life insurance, taxes, and asset formation. Other strategies such as reverse mortgages, charitable remainder trusts, and single premium immediate annuities are also effective.
In this episode, Spencer Shaw and Kim Butler talk about the different strategies such as to protect liquidity and assets from taxes. They also suggest involving family members in wealth protection by using the Perpetual Wealth Book and game, having family retreats, and talking about values and lessons to pass down.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- Get access to the Currence app by sending an email to email@example.com with the subject “Currence.”
- Perpetual Wealth: How to Use “Family Financing” to Build Prosperity and Leave a Legacy for Generations: https://www.amazon.com/Perpetual-Wealth-Financing-Prosperity-Generations-ebook/dp/B0965MDDLJ
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/podcasts/
- What is Wealth Protection?
- Different strategies for minimizing tax expenses
- Impact of taxation on wealth protection strategies
- Benefits of protecting your wealth through whole life insurance
- Real estate wealth protection strategies for long-term financial security
- Exploring different strategies for multiplying retirement wealth
- Involving family members in wealth protection
- Resources for intergenerational wealth transfer
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide.
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.