In this episode of the Prosperity Podcast, Spencer Shaw and Kim Butler discuss wealth building secrets of millionaires and why the term millionaire isn’t as exciting as it used to be. They mention that focusing on cash flow is more important than net worth. The conversation explores the importance of transactions, such as starting, buying, and selling a business or real estate, which can lead to significant wealth growth. Spencer and Kim emphasize simplicity, principles, and real-world experience in their wealth-building tips, as well as the importance of focusing on the right things using the appropriate language.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/podcasts/
- Why the term “millionaire” isn’t as exciting as it used to be
- Importance of focusing on cash flow rather than net worth
- The common wealth building secrets of millionaires
- The importance of liquidity for opportunities
- Role of transactions in wealth building
- The importance of building liquid cash that can be controlled
- Leverage and debt in wealth building
- The focus on control and leverage as key wealth-building tips
- Control in relation to leverage
- Focusing on the correct language and principles
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide.
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.