In this episode of the Prosperity Podcast, the hosts discuss the practice of year-end reflection and goal setting. Rather than strictly adhering to the January 1st New Year timeline, they advocate for personalized reflective dates, such as birthdays or anniversaries. The hosts stress the importance of turning the process of goal-setting into a collective family activity and the significance of handwriting responses due to its brain engagement.
Prosperity Thinkers is proud to be an affiliate of the transformative Gravy Stack movement, helping individuals around the world unlock their potential and achieve financial freedom. By providing resources, tools, and mentorship, we contribute to creating a culture of abundance, possibility, and growth. Please note, as an affiliate, we may receive compensation for our efforts. Our collaboration, however, goes beyond financial arrangements; we truly believe in the power of the Gravy Stack movement to change lives and foster prosperity.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/podcasts/
- Discussion about Clint’s unique approach of discussing yearly review and goals with his family.
- Kim concurs with Clint’s method, drawing parallel with her own guidance in the Perpetual Wealth book.
- Discussion about the question about self-pride from Clint’s list.
- Transition to discussing the importance of reminiscing favorite memories.
- Discussion about the need to replace negative habits with positive ones.
- Transition to the application of the principle of replacing negative habits in financial terms.
- Discussion about differentiating between past accomplishments and future focus.
- Kim shares personal goals for the upcoming year, focusing on increasing spiritual study time.
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide.
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.