Spencer and Kim discuss the concept of the “velocity of money.” This is likened to the pace of marathon running, using this as an analogy to explain the movement of money. The hosts make use of the acronym CLUE, which stands for Control, Liquidity, Use, and Equity, to explain how one can get optimal long-term benefits from their money.
Prosperity Thinkers is proud to be an affiliate of the transformative Gravy Stack movement, helping individuals around the world unlock their potential and achieve financial freedom. By providing resources, tools, and mentorship, we contribute to creating a culture of abundance, possibility, and growth. Please note, as an affiliate, we may receive compensation for our efforts. Our collaboration, however, goes beyond financial arrangements; we truly believe in the power of the Gravy Stack movement to change lives and foster prosperity.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/podcasts/
- How to use products and strategies to initiate velocity
- Putting money through life insurance and investment real estate
- How to understand CLUE and its impact on asset management and unraveling misconceptions about liquidity
- Misconceptions about the liquidity of the stock market
- Misleading financial strategies that do not follow the CLUE strategy
- Human behavior and its impact on financial decisions
- Why automated discipline and having save-first mentalities are preferred approaches for building wealth
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide.
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.