In this episode of the Prosperity Podcast, Spencer Shaw and Kim Butler discuss a new direction for teaching children financial literacy, competency, and responsibility through the use of a new app called Gravy Stack. The app, along with a book titled Value Creation Kid, aims to help children learn about personal finance and money management in a fun, engaging, and interactive way.
Prosperity Thinkers is proud to be an affiliate of the transformative Gravy Stack movement, helping individuals around the world unlock their potential and achieve financial freedom. By providing resources, tools, and mentorship, we contribute to creating a culture of abundance, possibility, and growth. Please note, as an affiliate, we may receive compensation for our efforts. Our collaboration, however, goes beyond financial arrangements; we truly believe in the power of the Gravy Stack movement to change lives and foster prosperity.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/podcasts/
- Delivering on the promise of a better future for children
- Introduction of the book “Value Creation Kid” and the app “Gravy Stack”
- Moving away from the concept of allowances and introducing home gigs and mental games for children to learn financial competency
- Real-life example of children learning financial competency through entrepreneurial activities, such as curb painting and lemonade stands
- Implementing financial literacy and competency through “Gravy Stack” and its features like bank accounts, debit cards, and sub accounts
- Encouraging sharing of the podcast and the link to the app to help improve communities
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide.
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.