What is a good or bad financial strategy??
For today’s episode, Kim and Spencer talk about the traits of good and bad property owners and how they differ from one another. These comparisons are made throughout various points and questions. You will also learn why making your money grow, is a choice.
As Kim and Spencer delve deeper into this topic, you will discover how ongoing savings are equally significant as nurturing the mind. And they will also share why putting money into things unaffected by outside forces is essential.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
- Relation of property owner traits to finances
- What is the McDonald mentality?
- Tenant relationships in different lenses of property owners
- Why attention and focus is paramount in the personal financial space
- Hiring the best vendors
- Money movement creates a shift on everything
- The Kiva Movement
- Using a broker to list the property to sell?
- To learn is to share
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/podcasts/
- Make a loan, change a life – Kiva
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide .
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.