What’s the meaning of money for you? A lot of people believe that the more money you have, the happier you are. But how can you maintain the balance between your time, your value, and your money?
In this episode, Spencer Shaw and Kim Butler delve into the concept of the time value of money. They take a deep dive into the importance of finding a balance between saving and spending along with valuing time as much as money. Spencer and Kim also share their best practices in looking at money from a long term perspective and promote how you can start finding the balance between time, value, and money.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/podcasts/
- What is the time value of money?
- How Kim discovered the true value of money
- Using a financial calculator to help you equate, calculate, understand, and function with the concept of time value of money
- The principle that taught Spencer’s kids to look at their money from a long term perspective
- Time value of money is not just a financial principle, but an economic principle as well
- The connection between time, value, and money
- How to find the balance between time, value, and money
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide .
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
Disclosure: Our content is meant for educational purposes only. While it’s our goal to help you learn about building a life of prosperity, we do not intend to provide financial advice. Please consult your financial, tax or legal advisor before making any investment or financial decisions.