Don’t be fooled by the promise of easy wealth: They hide giant risks and you might lose money. Instead, you should spend your time learning how to build your wealth and adopt a win-win mindset.
Kim welcomes Tom Wheelwright to talk about his new book: The Win-Win Wealth Strategy: 7 Investments the Government Will Pay You to Make. Together, they talk about why Tom decided to use that title and about his goals for writing the book. Tom also discusses the liability umbrella policy and why it is essential. Additionally, Kim and Tom break down the difference between term and permanent insurance and why you should get both, especially when protecting not only your life but your assets.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/podcasts/
- Connect with Tom Wheelwright
- Why Tom decided to name his book “The Win-Win Wealth Strategy: 7 Investments the Government Will Pay You to Make”
- Who are the two most important people in your professional life are
- What is it about human nature that makes us feel like we have to get a win and we don’t think about the other side of the win
- The importance of a liability umbrella
- Why Tom likes the umbrella policy
- What is term insurance and why it is important?
- The difference between term insurance and permanent insurance
- What his views are regarding commissions
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide.
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.