Do you use apps to keep track of your finances? What kind of application works for you and which doesn’t? Apps can be a hit or miss: It might work for others, but it might not work for you.
Thankfully, Kim and Spencer talk about a life-changing app that will not only help you in keeping track of your finances, but can also be an eye opener on which categories you’re spending too much (or too little). For today’s episode, Kim and Spencer introduce the Prosperity Pledge and how it works. They also share what the differences are between the Prosperity Pledge and other finance applications today.
As Kim and Spencer delve deeper into the topic, you will discover how using the Prosperity Pledge will not only benefit you but also the whole family in the long run. You will also learn why using these apps can help not only save money but grow it over time.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information on this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/podcasts/
- What the Prosperity Pledge is
- What the difference is between other finance apps and the Prosperity Pledge
- Why the Prosperity Pledge is a must-use app
- What are the three different courses or learning applications are
- How the Prosperity Pledge works
- How the Prosperity Pledge can be a game changer for clients who are using the app
- How the app can help a family as a whole
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide.
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.