Good news Prosperity Thinkers!
After releasing the Currence app, we got positive feedback from users. They’ve already seen positive results such as ahas and the value of converting conscious spending into unconscious savings.
To get access to the app, send an email to email@example.com with the subject line “Currence” today.
In this episode, Spencer Shaw and Kim Butler discuss some of the hidden benefits of the Currence app. With the app, users can convert conscious spending into unconscious savings and have an accountability coach right on their phone to automate good measuring and reporting around savings. Additionally, Spencer and Kim talk about emergency funds and opportunity funds, and the importance of having both.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- Get access to the Currence app by sending an email to email@example.com with the subject “Currence.”
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/podcasts/
- Check out the article here: Going Through Levels of Wealth
- Exploring the benefits of the Currence app
- Why should you start rearranging your financial operations?
- Utilizing Currence to improve your savings exponentially
- Streamlining payroll and savings using the Currence app
- The benefits of life insurance: Taxation and cheat codes
- Tax-free income opportunities through life insurance
- Establishing better habits and understanding emergency funds
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide.
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.