How can you go from being in the lower middle class to the upper middle class? Is it even possible? If so, how can you go and raise your level of wealth?
For today’s episode, Spencer Shaw and Kim Butler discuss different levels of wealth. They explain that the bottom is an emergency fund, the middle class is often stuck, the upper middle class is when you become an accredited investor, and the upper class is when passive income exceeds expenses.
The middle level of wealth is often where people get stuck because they don’t have a clear plan for the next step. To help with this, it’s important to create an opportunity fund so you know where to invest your money. Spencer and Kim also highlight the importance of having a clear plan and goal in order to move to the next level of wealth.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/podcasts/
- Check out the article here: Going Through Levels of Wealth
- Exploring the different levels of wealth
- What the very bottom of wealth looks like
- Moving from middle to upper middle class
- Accelerating social mobility through mindset and relationships
- The upper class is when passive income exceeds expenses
- Why people are stuck in their levels of wealth
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide.
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Call to Action
Get access to our first beta list: Email firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line Cash App
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.