Kim and Spencer discuss the intersection of health and wealth and the importance of investing in personal well-being for long-term prosperity. They emphasize the significant impact of physical and mental health on a person’s overall prosperity and ability to think and function optimally. The conversation highlights the benefits of seeking personalized guidance in various aspects of life, such as personal finance, health, and fitness. The hosts suggest trying out services like Viome, which offers personalized nutritional advice based on an individual’s unique biology.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/podcasts/
- Kim’s appreciation for AI and how it changed her daily life
- The intersection of health and wealth, investing in well-being for long-term prosperity
- The importance of physical and mental health for overall prosperity
- Kim’s personal experiences of how food choices affected her mental and physical wellness.
- The connection between health and the brain
- Kim’s realization about her health and mental activity
- Initial experiences with a food coach and learning how to make healthy food choices to improve your health
- Discovering the significance of blood types in diet and how red meat works well for Kim’s system
- Undergoing the Viome test to determine personal superfoods, providing a more personalized approach to diet
- The significance and benefits of personalized guidance on food, health, and finances
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide.
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
Disclosure: Our content is meant for educational purposes only. While it’s our goal to help you learn about building a life of prosperity, we do not intend to provide financial advice. Please consult your financial, tax or legal advisor before making any investment or financial decisions.