Kim and Spencer discuss the importance of regulating one’s own reactions to global events, particularly how these events impact personal finance. They emphasize the idea of having a ‘news diet’ or ‘news fast’ to maintain a sense of perspective and control, arguing that individuals should not allow uncontrollable world events to impact their controllable personal finances. They also delve into how individual mindset plays a key role in personal finance and the danger of fear. They propose choosing where to direct attention and focusing on positive, prosperous events instead. They also recognize the interconnectedness of external events and personal lives but encourage listeners to think before sharing potentially distressing news, thereby protecting the emotional wellbeing of themselves and others.
Prosperity Thinkers is proud to be an affiliate of the transformative Gravy Stack movement, helping individuals around the world unlock their potential and achieve financial freedom. By providing resources, tools, and mentorship, we contribute to creating a culture of abundance, possibility, and growth. Please note, as an affiliate, we may receive compensation for our efforts. Our collaboration, however, goes beyond financial arrangements; we truly believe in the power of the Gravy Stack movement to change lives and foster prosperity.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/podcasts/
- The harm that allowing global events outside our control can cause to personal finances, mindsets, and relationships
- Effects of smaller scale events, such as city or family incidents, on one’s financial life
- How to manage the consumption of information from world events
- The importance of being conscious about the information that is interjected into current events
- Relevance of setting up filters when consuming information and deciding what is worth sharing with others
- How focusing on catastrophes can hinder prosperous thinking but also present opportunities for problem-solving
- Kim’s experience in a strategic coach event and how she applied the prosperity lens on the information she got
- The importance of listening to find potential in every story and praises the positive elements in every situation
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide.
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.