In this episode of the Prosperity Podcast, Jim Klauck interviews Kim Butler, who discusses her approach to assisting people in managing their finances and accumulating wealth. This involves simplifying savings, automating assets, and instilling faith in finances. Kim highlights the importance of establishing an emergency fund and opportunity fund to counter unexpected life events and investment opportunities, which also promotes peace of mind and overall health. She also emphasizes automating savings and using traditional assets like whole life policies to build wealth.
Prosperity Thinkers is proud to be an affiliate of the transformative Gravy Stack movement, helping individuals around the world unlock their potential and achieve financial freedom. By providing resources, tools, and mentorship, we contribute to creating a culture of abundance, possibility, and growth. Please note, as an affiliate, we may receive compensation for our efforts. Our collaboration, however, goes beyond financial arrangements; we truly believe in the power of the Gravy Stack movement to change lives and foster prosperity.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/podcasts/
- Kim discusses her financial strategies and how she values simplicity and automation in personal finances
- Helping families transfer wealth and values through generations
- The concept of paying yourself first
- Considering beach money as a lifestyle leading to freedom and peace rather than focusing on the monetary aspect
- The importance of mindset and intention in achieving financial goals
- Managing finances isn’t an overly complicated task, it’s all about setting intentions and following a systematic approach
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide.
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.