Lazy assets are those that do not generate income or require much effort to maintain. They are typically seen as a drag on finances, and can even be dangerous if they are not properly managed.
While lazy assets may seem like a cure-all for those looking to make money with very little effort, there are some downsides to consider — which is what Spencer Shaw and Kim Butler discuss for today’s episode.
Spencer and Kim differentiate lazy assets from working assets, as well as the different assets that can be categorized under lazy assets. They also share how you can start multiplying your lazy assets and make them work better for you.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/podcasts/
- How to Multiply Your Money – A Cure for Lazy Assets
- What are lazy assets?
- Lazy assets vs Working assets: What are the biggest differences between the two?
- The different assets that cannot be considered as lazy assets
- How can you start multiplying your lazy assets?
- Paying business bills with borrowed against cash value dollars
- What are the different tiers of assets banks have
- What is AirBnB arbitrage?
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide .
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Call to Action
Get access to our first beta list: Email firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line Cash App
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.