Delegation can be an effective way to free up time and energy for people to focus on what they are good at. It should be done properly, with clear expectations and responsibilities, and it can also be done within a community, in a business, and within the family.
Spencer Shaw and Kim Butler explain how delegation can be an act of love and in order to delegate effectively, you need to find the best person for the job. They also discuss the concept of delegation in the community and how parents can use it in order to balance their workloads and their family. Spencer and Kim also talk about how delegation can also be a beneficial way to utilize other people’s talents and skills.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/podcasts/
- Delegation: The key to efficiency
- How delegation works
- The benefits of delegation in business, in the community, and within the family
- Difference between an audience and a community
- Using delegation in teaching children to learn
- Achieving financial success through delegation
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide.
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Call to Action
Get access to our first beta list: Email email@example.com using the subject line Cash App
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.