Focus on preparing instead of planning.
For today’s episode, Kim and Spencer take a deep dive into the principle and value of preparing rather than planning for your future.
As they contend on the topic of focus, Kim also shares the learnings she got with her training and experiences as an advisor and what it really looks like working with prosperity-minded people when it comes to preparing for what is yet to come.
Kim and Spencer also discuss what real estate and life insurance have in common and why listeners should start listening to the Wealth Renegade Podcast. They also talk about what sustainable wealth is and why it is important to start building one.
Sustainable wealth is having wealth that will sustain your family, sustain you both mentally and in times of emergency and opportunity. So instead of planning, start preparing for your sustainable wealth and foundational items. They’ll be there for more centuries in the future.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
- The value of preparation over planning
- What Kim learned with her training as an advisor
- How it looks for Kim as she works with prosperity-minded people
- How being single or not matters when it comes to deciding what your protection and preparation plans should be
- What sustainable wealth is and why is it important?
- What real estate and life insurance have in common
- The Wealth Renegade podcastLinks and Resources from this Episode
- For more podcast episodes visit the
- Wealth Renegade Podcast
Special Listener Gift
Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth…and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.