How do you keep track of your expenses and finances? Do you use the traditional pen and paper to jot down the numbers you’re spending or saving or do you take advantage of the technology to effectively track your finances?
For today’s episode, Spencer Shaw and Kim Butler discuss a new innovation for tracking finances: Currence.
What exactly is Currence?
Currence is an app and account that tracks finances and optimizes them based on the Profit First methodology. It puts all income into its account and automatically schedules payments out of it each month, so users have a better handle on their money.
To get access to the Currence app, is by invite only. Email email@example.com with the Subject: “Currence” to get access.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/podcasts/
- To get access to the Currence app is by invite only. Email email@example.com with the Subject: Currence to get access.
- The Currence app tracks finances and optimizes them based on the Profit First methodology
- Automatically schedules payments out of your account each month
- What goals to have before you start using the Currence app
- Prosperity Thinkers offers financial advice and guidance
- Helps users take control of their money
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide.
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Call to Action
Get access to our first beta list: Email firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line Cash App
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.