When faced with a huge problem, can you still face it with a positive outlook even if you are full of emotions? Yes, you can!
Everyone is entitled to abundance and prosperity, but it’s not just handed to you easily. In order to attract it and have a property mindset, you also have to change your thoughts and beliefs towards it. And that’s what Spencer and Kim talked about for today’s episode.
For today’s show, Spencer and Kim share the simple steps to being a prosperity thinker. They explore how you can look for positive possibilities even if everything around you is experiencing problems. Spencer and Kim also talk about how important it is to broaden your perspective and your point of view. They highlighted how you can get yourself out of the fear mode to the prosperity thinking mode and find the solution even if you are full of emotions.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/podcasts/
- What is happening in Kim’s local and how does it affect the whole of America
- How to look for the positive possibilities
- Why it is important to broaden your perspective and your point of view
- How you can get yourself out of the fear mode to the prosperity thinking mode
- How to help someone experiencing a lot of emotions
- How often the solution appears at the very beginning
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide.
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.