This episode of the Prosperity Podcast discusses the concept of retirement, challenges the connotation associated with it, and explores alternatives for a fulfilling post-work life phase which they struggle to find a suitable term for. The hosts explore the phenomenon of retirees spending their time idly, attributing it to financial frugality or unwillingness to invest in hobbies. Kim and Spencer further discuss the fear of outliving one’s savings and suggest purchasing a Single Premium Immediate Annuity, which offers guaranteed lifetime income to relieve such concerns.
Prosperity Thinkers is proud to be an affiliate of the transformative Gravy Stack movement, helping individuals around the world unlock their potential and achieve financial freedom. By providing resources, tools, and mentorship, we contribute to creating a culture of abundance, possibility, and growth. Please note, as an affiliate, we may receive compensation for our efforts. Our collaboration, however, goes beyond financial arrangements; we truly believe in the power of the Gravy Stack movement to change lives and foster prosperity.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/podcasts/
- The need for a new term to replace “retirement”
- The concept of “go-go years”, “slow-go years”, and “no-go years”
- Retirement attitudes and financial limitations
- Navigating the fear of outliving money during retirement
- Dan Sullivan’s time management system for fulfilling life in retirement
- The practical idea of utilizing a hobby in the service of the community
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide.
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.