There is a gap between the rich and the ultra wealthy.
For today’s episode, Kim and Spencer give their sentiments on the YouTube Channel called Rich versus Really Rich. This channel usually creates shorts, reels, and tech talks. In the video, a guy plays three roles: rich guy, manager of a business, and a really rich guy.
As Kim and Spencer delve deeper into this topic, you will find out the difference between a rich and a really rich guy in terms of actions and how they talk. They will also discuss how mindset and self-identity play an essential role in this discourse.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
- Talk and act: knowing the difference between the rich and really rich
- Knowing who you really are
- Why is mindset important?
- Who always takes advantage of opportunities?
- Attitudes with the daily activities
- Collaboration, respect, and kindness: treating people equally
- Importance of focusing on the constraint
- Faith as an aspect of prosperity
- The value of paying someone in exchange for their expertise and service
- What happens when decisions are made out of fear?
Links and Resources from this Episode
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth…and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.