Should families be open to each other’s financial situations? What if you are embarrassed to share your current financial standing with the people around you?
For today’s episode, Kim and Spencer take a deep dive into the importance of discussing your finances with the family. They describe the different ways of providing and getting help as well as how different prosperous families get prosperous and stay prosperous. Additionally, Kim and Spencer share how the team helps the Prosperity Thinkers Community implement the ideas of perpetuity and how it worked for them.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information on this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/podcasts/
- The last episode’s topics
- How the Prosperity Pledge can help you and your family
- The different ways to provide help and get help
- What the very definition of “not complaining” is
- How prosperous families get prosperous and stay prosperous
- How Kim and her team help the Prosperity Thinkers Community implement the ideas of perpetuity
- How it worked for Spencer and his family
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide.
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe to your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.