We all have money concerns from time to time: We want to continue paying the bills, we want to earn more money for investments, and we want to save more for retirement.
But to start getting the financial freedom and success that you’re aiming for, what’s the first step?
In this episode, Spencer Shaw and Kim Butler discuss the Prosperity Ladder, an infographic created to help people understand their financial situation and progress. Kim explains that the ladder is useful for people of all ages and financial backgrounds, from those just starting to earn money to those who are more established. She also emphasizes the importance of the conversation about personal finance and the impactful view it provides.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- Get access to the Currence app by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Currence.”
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/podcasts/
- Get the Prosperity Ladder Infographic: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WGnW08W40yAOaLubmjYJbYn6mqyB-KMZ/view
- Exploring the Prosperity Ladder
- The different categories of wealth
- The ladder of poverty to prosperity
- Exploring the financial journey from subsistence to prosperity
- Establishing the different savings tools for financial security
- The benefits of opportunity funds and prosperous mindsets for achieving financial prosperity
- Importance of knowing yourself when investing
- Rebranding the word “prosperity” for the next 30 years
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide.
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.