Kim and Spencer delve into the concept of personal credit scores and a new concept they describe as prosperity credit. The episode begins with a reference to their book, which details guidelines around credit scores. They also announce that they are in the process of developing the idea of prosperity credit and invite listeners to share their thoughts on what this phrase means via email. Kim and Spencer advocate for acting proactively with finances and treating personal credit seriously, and they offer resources for credit cleanup and improvement.
Prosperity Thinkers is proud to be an affiliate of the transformative Gravy Stack movement, helping individuals around the world unlock their potential and achieve financial freedom. By providing resources, tools, and mentorship, we contribute to creating a culture of abundance, possibility, and growth. Please note, as an affiliate, we may receive compensation for our efforts. Our collaboration, however, goes beyond financial arrangements; we truly believe in the power of the Gravy Stack movement to change lives and foster prosperity.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/podcasts/
- What is hard money lending in the real estate investing world
- Definition of prosperity credit, starting with mindset and involving time in the game, maintaining relationships, and turning obstacles into opportunities
- Four “referability habits” from mentor Dan Sullivan to avoid having bad credit
- Insights about the relevance of personal finances’ time element to personal credit
- The importance of keeping old credit cards open
- The need to know one’s credit scores
- Difficulties in getting life insurance after a health problem
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide.
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.