In order to have prosperity, it is important to be grateful for what is there and to be conscious of pulling the good out of whatever the occurrences are. It is also important to be prepared for what one is afraid of and to take action to solve those fears.
In this episode, Spencer Shaw and Kim Butler talk about having a Plan B to protect yourself and your family, in case something goes wrong. Kim believes that humans have the ability to find the good in any situation, no matter how difficult it may be. They also cite examples of financial and weather-related challenges that her clients have faced in the past, and how they were able to overcome them. It is important to have a backup plan in case something goes wrong in life.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/podcasts/
- Jay Martin, How to Fix the Financial System (with Russell Gray and Brien Lundin)
- Plan B as a main street knowledge
- Having whole life insurance as part of his plan B as a place to store cash
- The power of optimism in the face of adversity
- How to prosper in any economic climate
- The benefits of cash value life insurance
- Importance of long-term thinking in money management
- Why you should have a Plan B for your family’s financial future
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide.
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Call to Action
Get access to our first beta list: Email firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line Cash App
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.