Pets are often considered to be part of the family, and as such, their well-being is important to pet owners. Pets can bring joy, companionship, and even health benefits to their humans. But they can also come with unexpected costs, like veterinary bills. Pet insurance can help cover these costs and give peace of mind to pet owners
For today’s show, Kim and Spencer sit down to discuss pet insurance. They talk about why it’s important to get insurance for your furry friends, and how it can help you in the long run. Just like any other family member, you want to make sure they’re well protected in case of an emergency. That’s where pet insurance comes in.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information on this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/podcasts/
- Article: Pet Finance: Putting a price tag on a dog’s life through economic modeling
- What’s the purpose of having a dog in your life
- What pet insurance is
- What are the different types of insurance for your pets
- How opportunity cost is measured
- Why is doing a needs analysis a very incorrect mathematical formula to figure out your life insurance need
- How human life value is computed
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide.
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
Disclosure: Our content is meant for educational purposes only. While it’s our goal to help you learn about building a life of prosperity, we do not intend to provide financial advice. Please consult your financial, tax or legal advisor before making any investment or financial decisions.