People are making money in ways that may seem unconventional, but there are opportunities for making money everywhere. Whether it’s selling photos of surfers in Bali or charging people to name their babies, there are ways to make money if you’re willing to think outside the box.
In this episode, Spencer Shaw and Kim Butler discuss the difference between money and wealth. Money is everywhere, but wealth is something that is built over time. They also talk about the importance of saving money and investing in yourself in order to be successful.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/podcasts/
- Is money truly everywhere?
- The difference between money and wealth
- Making money in unexpected ways
- What Udacity is and how it works
- The importance of starting early when saving and investing
- Money from good and prosperity thinking
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide.
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Call to Action
Get access to our first beta list: Email email@example.com using the subject line Cash App
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.