People are more focused on the short-term by nature. Many think that it is easier to center on the short-term gains and goals and neglect the longer-term dreams and goals. Little do people know that long-term thinking can bring to life the exciting possibilities of what’s to come.
In this episode, Spencer and Kim talk about the differences between long-term and short-term thinking. They share how these types of thinking affected their lives and how long-term thinking became useful, especially when it came to their life decisions. Spencer and Kim also gave a glimpse of the two new exciting updates from Kim: The Family Legacy Game and the Perpetual Wealth Workbook.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/podcasts/
- Family Legacy Card Game
- Perpetual Wealth Workbook
- How long-term thinking is most useful in a volatile market
- How long-term thinking has helped Kim
- What short-term thinking is
- The differences between short-term and long-term thinking
- How the daily actions in your life involve short-term and long-term thinking
- What stoic philosophy is
- The Family Legacy Game
- How the Perpetual Wealth Workbook can help you
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide.
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.