Scott Donnell, developer of the GravyStack app, highlights the need for children to learn money skills. Drawing from his study of wealthy families’ strategies, he found that these families fostered financial responsibility in their kids by simulating real-world expenses and expectations from a young age. This empowers kids to handle money related to everyday activities, cultivating a sense of generosity and responsibility. The GravyStack app includes fun and interactive ‘gigs’, including chores to earn money, saving parents’ time.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/podcasts/
- Creator of app for families with kids: https://partners.gravystackpartners.com/prosperity https://www.amazon.com/Value-Creation-Kid-Struggles-Children-ebook/dp/B0BY9Z1VH5
- Scott emphasizes his dedication to improving the financial literacy of young people
- The outcome of interviewing a thousand parents, revealing their insecurity in teaching finances to their kids
- His journey of interviewing a hundred legacy wealth families to understand how to effectively pass on good money skills to children
- Scott’s exploration led him to writing a book called “Value Creation Kid”
- Money being a tool rather than the end goal, shaping the fundamentals behind the app
- Kim shares her personal experiences from her upbringing in understanding the schooling system and parenting
- How the app features ‘brain gigs’ where kids can earn by performing educational tasks, emphasizing developing value-creating skills
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide.
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.