Do you ever feel like you’re stuck in a rut, just going through the motions day after day? If so, you’re not alone. A lot of people feel that way at some point in their lives. But the good news is, it doesn’t have to be this way. You can choose to break out of your routine and learn something new.
For today’s episode, Spencer Shaw and Kim Butler talk about learning new skills that can help you feel more fulfilled and motivated. They also discuss why it is important to choose your own thing to learn. If you’re looking for a way to improve your life, why not start learning something new?
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/podcasts/
- Tim Ferriss
- What the movie Thirteen Lives is all about
- What additional constraints you can learn or do at home
- Why it is important to choose your own thing to learn
- How you can start gaining new skills
- How you can increase the speed and pace at which you get to learn whatever the skill is that you want to learn
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide.
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.