Are there things that you tend to overlook?
Spencer and Kim revolve their conversation around the invisible thing that we often overlook: intention. It sneaks into our lives, and the decision to observe and act on it is in our hands. However, if it’s the other way around, we might be forced to reckon with it in the future.
In this episode, you will learn some essential critical points on developing intention habits on savings and handling finances. Ways to save time during the learning process will also be revealed!
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
- Learning to activate finances
- The intentional space
- Getting help is a win-win situation
- Developing good habits in finances
- Asset Automation
- The importance of having a grateful heart
- Why hard work builds the machine
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/podcasts/
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide .
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.