Spencer and Kim delve deeply into the topic of inflation, reflecting on how it’s affecting individual lives and businesses worldwide. The hosts share a story about a business owner in Argentina, a country currently going through significant monthly inflation. To protect his business, he uses US dollars due to their stability and he invests his profits back into his business to purchase supplies, expecting the inflation to worsen. This leads to discussion on how tangibles like food, water, supplies can help maintain or beat inflation.
Prosperity Thinkers is proud to be an affiliate of the transformative Gravy Stack movement, helping individuals around the world unlock their potential and achieve financial freedom. By providing resources, tools, and mentorship, we contribute to creating a culture of abundance, possibility, and growth. Please note, as an affiliate, we may receive compensation for our efforts. Our collaboration, however, goes beyond financial arrangements; we truly believe in the power of the Gravy Stack movement to change lives and foster prosperity.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/podcasts/
- Inflation and its impact on the economy.
- A personal story about inflation and its effects in Argentina.
- Two things that benefit from inflation.
- The impact of inflation on investments and the need for supplies to maintain pace with it.
- How whole life insurance premiums benefit from inflation.
- The importance of building an emergency fund instead of focusing solely on retirement savings.
- Use CLUE (Control, Liquidity/Legacy, Use, Equity) as a way to approach investments in a time of inflation.
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide.
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.