Not taking control of your finances could lead you to having difficulties paying and saving for things. If you find yourself with no savings and spending more than what you earn, it’s time to drop your bad spending habits and start building better financial habits.
For this episode today, Spencer and Kim talk about inversion thinking and bad finances. They share the essential pieces of bad finances and how you can resolve them. Spencer and Kim also open up about something exciting, the Prosperity Pledge, which will help you in building better money habits that can increase your wealth and set you up for financial success.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/podcasts/
- What inversion thinking is
- What would bad finances look like
- The essential pieces of bad finances
- How to resolve bad finances
- What to look out for: The Prosperity Pledge
- How Kim sets an action rhythm when trying to solve a problem
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide .
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.