Kim and Spencer discuss how individuals can identify what they genuinely love doing, opening pathways to career satisfaction and personal fulfillment. The episode suggests that the traditional advice to ‘follow your passion’ may not always be beneficial, and instead recommends that individuals find work that matches their skills or interests. Lastly, the hosts highlight the essential role that daily habits and routines play in facilitating progress, suggesting that individuals consider slightly adjusting these if their current results are not as desired.
Prosperity Thinkers is proud to be an affiliate of the transformative Gravy Stack movement, helping individuals around the world unlock their potential and achieve financial freedom. By providing resources, tools, and mentorship, we contribute to creating a culture of abundance, possibility, and growth. Please note, as an affiliate, we may receive compensation for our efforts. Our collaboration, however, goes beyond financial arrangements; we truly believe in the power of the Gravy Stack movement to change lives and foster prosperity.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/podcasts/
- Online resources to help people find work that they love
- Encouragement for people, especially young adults, to experiment, to learn by doing, and to consider part time or intern jobs as learning opportunities
- Recommendation for self-knowledge, experimenting, and starting with love for what you do
- The speed of advancements in technology and the opportunities it brings
- The concept of vision and how it can inspire us
- Importance of habits, routines, and behaviors on making progress and achieving results
- Why you should start reflecting on your habits and routines
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide.
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.