In this episode of the Prosperity Podcast, Spencer Shaw and Kim Butler discuss the impact and potential benefits of AI in various aspects of life and business. They reference Dan Sullivan’s insight on using AI, stressing the importance of prompts when using AI systems for specific tasks. The conversation highlights both personal and professional examples of AI application, including AI tools for crafting emails, creating a complex Google Sheet formula, and assisting in household organization, among other examples. Kim and Spencer also acknowledge the potential for time-saving and increased efficiency in leveraging AI for tasks that complement human skills and unique abilities.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/podcasts/
- The prosperity thinking mindset towards AI and how AI can serve as a helping mechanism in various aspects
- Kim shares her personal experience of using AI to write emails and how it saved her time
- Spencer argues that AI can be proactive too with proper prompting and feeding good information
- How Spencer used AI for helping with his oldest son’s job opportunity path
- Using AI for family chores planning and meal planning
- AI as a companion during Zoom meetings, recording, and summarizing the meetings
- AI being used for summarizing and extracting important points from long emails
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide.
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.